Friday, March 9, 2012

Not As Stinky Pretzels



I admit it, I LOVE anything salty and crunchy!  So one day when I was reading the paper, there was a recipe that Jan D'Atri shared in her column for Stinky Pretzels.  Anyone that knows me, can attest that I have a terrible time just leaving a recipe alone unless my various alterations are epic failures.  So here is my version of Not As Stinky Pretzels.  Beware, they are addicting!

Ingredients
1 16 oz Bag of Twist Pretzels
1 Cup Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Oil
1 1 oz Package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1 1/2 Teaspoons Lemon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Dry Chives
1 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning

Preparation
  1. In large mixing bowl, combine oil with pretzels until well coated
  2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
  3. Cover bowl
  4. Every 15 minutes for 1 hour, mix ingredients thoroughly and cover each time
  5. Once an hour as elapsed,  line one or two cookie sheets with paper towels and place pretzels on top to drain excess liquid (approximately 1 hour). 
  6. Store pretzels in airtight container
Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment